WALSH PANCIO ATTORNEYS ELECTED AND APPOINTED TO LEADERSHIP ROLES WITHIN THE MONTGOMERY BAR ASSOCIATION FOR 2022
On January 7, 2022, Walsh Pancio attorneys were once again proud to participate in the Montgomery Bar Association’s (“MBA“) Annual Business Luncheon, which was held in-person at Normandy Farms in Blue Bell, PA after being held virtually for the first time in 2021.
The firm congratulates Immediate Past Jacqueline Reynolds on a tremendous year in charge of the MBA. The firm also congratulates newly installed President Sarinia M. Feinman on her position and looks forward to a terrific year under President Feinman’s direction.
Continuing the firm’s dedication to and strong relationship with the MBA, Walsh Pancio attorneys are privileged and honored to serve in multiple leadership capacities and on several committees and sections within the organization:
- The Honorable Joseph P. Walsh, past President of the MBA’s Trial Lawyers’ Section, will continue to serve as Co-Chair of the MBA’s influential Government Relations Committee.
- Past MBA President Bruce Pancio will continue to serve as Vice Chair of the Counci of Past Presidents and the MBA’s important Judiciary Committee.
- Past Young Lawyers Section Chair Mike Lyon has been appointed to serve as Secretary of the MBA Trial Lawyers Section and Chair of Law Reporter Committee and will continue to serve out his term as a Director on the MBA’s Board of Directors. Mike will continue to serve on numerous MBA committees including the MBA’s Bench Bar Committee, Executive Committee, Federal Court Practice Committee, Fee Dispute Committee, and Rules of Civil Court Committee.
- Chelsea Dearden has been appointed to serve as Co-Chair of the Women in the Law Committee. She will continue to be an active member in numerous MBA committees including the DEI Committee, Liberty and Law Committee, Solo/Small Firm Practice Committee, and Rules of Civil Court Committee. She will also remain an active member of the Young Lawyers Section.
- Jason Edwards has been appointed to serve at Secretary of the Young Lawyers Section and Co-Chair of the Membership/Development Committee. He will continue to be an active member in the MBA’s Solo/Small Firm Practice, Children and the Law, Criminal Defense, Pro Bono, Real Estate, and Rules of Civil Court Committees.
Both Jason and Chelsea were also selected to serve on the MBA’s Ad-hoc Wellness Committee as a result of their work with the Leadership Academy in 2021 which focused on wellness within the legal community.
The firm’s attorneys will also remain active members of the MBA’s Trial Lawyers Section.
The firm is grateful for these opportunities to serve the MBA. and looks forward to a terrific year.