On January 8, 2021, Walsh Pancio attorneys were once again proud to participate in the Montgomery Bar Association‘s (“MBA”) Annual Business Luncheon, which was held virtually for the first time. The firm congratulates Immediate Past President Patrick Kurtas on a tremendous year in charge of the MBA. The firm also congratulates newly installed President Jacqueline Reynolds on her position, and looks forward to a terrific year under President Reynolds’ direction.
Continuing the firm’s dedication to and strong relationship with the MBA, Walsh Pancio attorneys are privileged and honored to serve in multiple leadership capacities and on several committees and sections within the organization:
– The Honorable Joseph P Walsh, past President of the MBA’s Trial Lawyers’ Section, has been re-named as co-chair of the MBA’s influential Government Relations Committee, and will again serve on the MBA’s Pro Bono Committee and Government Relations Committee.
– Past MBA President Bruce Pancio will serve as Vice Chair of the Council of Past Presidents, and has also been re-named to the Nominating Committee, Bench Bar Committee and Managing Partners Committee. He will also continue serving on the MBA’s important Judiciary Committee.
– Past Young Lawyers’ Section chair Mike Lyon will continue his second year of a three-year term on as a Director on the MBA’s Board of Directors. He was also -appointed as a member of the MBA’s Executive Committee, Law Reporter Committee, and Fee Dispute Committee.
– Chelsea Dearden was selected for the MBA’s prestigious Leadership Academy. She was also re-appointed to the Steering Committee of the MBA’s Women in the Law Committee and will serve as a liaison within the Young Lawyers Section.
– Jason Edwards will join Chelsea as a member of this year’s Leadership Academy. He will also serve again on the MBA’s Solo and Small Firm and Criminal Defense Committees, and as a liaison within the Young Lawyers’ Section.
The firm’s attorneys also will remain active members of the MBA’s Trial Lawyers’ Section.
The firm is grateful for these opportunities to serve the MBA. and looks forward to a terrific year.